GUEST PASS INFORMATION
Surge is Chicago's Powerlifting Destination! At 12,000 square feet, we have one of the largest facilities in the nation and also offer competition standard strongman and boxing equipment!
Please note that despite our size we are still a private gym and guest access is a courtesy. Take care of our home and you will always be welcome back!
- Sergio, Jackie, and Ellie
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I gain access to the gym? You may schedule an appointment in advance and call when you arrive to be remotely buzzed in when you are directly in front of our door!
- Can I come in with a friend who is a member? Yes! You can always plan your visit with another member. Just purchase your pass online and sign in at the kiosk when you do so.
- Do you have staffed hours? As a private gym, we don't have specific staffed hours but you will know when Sergio is around because he'll always introduce himself!
- What if you don't answer? We recommend shooting Sergio a text to make sure he's available to answer when you stop by! If for any reason he doesn't answer, you can also try calling Amanda for access!
- How early or late can I call? We will only answer from 9 AM to 9 PM and otherwise put our phones on do not disturb so we can balance our work life balance as best as possible!
- Do I have to call every time I want to stop in? We prefer all our guests call us so we can help continue providing the best experience possible to everyone at the gym at all times!
- Can I pay cash instead? We prefer you pay online to help streamline the guest sign in process and make it easier to organize for everyone!
- Do Power Passes Expire? Power Passes don't have to be used consecutively and you'll have up to one year to use all your visits!